- Cannot send email
Cannot send email is a general concern. Here are the possible reasons why you cannot send emails to the recipient:
The basic reason is that the server experienced issues such as queuing or network problem but if the server is in stable status, other reason below may consider:
- Intermittent internet connection
- Misconfiguration of emails on third party email client such as Mozilla Thunderbird/ Microsoft Outlook
- Failure notices
- Bugs on the third party email client
- Corrupted data files of third party email client
- Antivirus/anti-spam installed on the workstation that blocks or scans emails. Delayed emails may also experience on this.
- Network Issues
The information above is common reason why the sender cannot send email and usually encountered error message.
- How can I check if the problem on emails is on the server side or on client side?
- You may try using different internet connection.
- Used webmail since it was directly used by the server. Once you can send/received emails on the webmail, the server is in stable status. The issue might on the client side such as network/software problem.