Microsoft Outlook 2007
Posted by Jericho Mapanao on 24 October 2012 02:23 AM
Setting up your email in Microsoft Outlook 2007
2. In the "Account Settings" window, from the E-mail tab click on the "New" button.
3.On the bottom of the "Add New E-mail Account" check the box for "Manually configure server setting or additional server types", then click "Next >".
4. Make sure that "Internet E-mail" is selected then click "Next >".
5. In the "Add New E-mail Account" window fill in the below fields and then select the More Settings button.
Your Name : The name that appears on the messages you send.
6. Select the Outgoing Server tab, Select My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
7. Select the Advanced tab. For Incoming Server (POP3), enter port 110 and Do NOT select the check box next to "This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL)".
For Outgoing server (SMTP), enter port 587 or 25 and use None on encrypted connection. Remove check mark on " Leave a copy of message on server ". Click ok to exit.
8. Click on " Test Account Setting" this may take a few minutes depending on your internet connection. If you don't get a succesful test click "close" and check your account settings. Once
you get a successful test, Click "Close" and "Finish". Your email account should now be successfully setup. You may now check your emails via the "Inbox"