Posted by Jericho Mapanao on 25 October 2012 08:45 PM
Email Configuration for Mozilla Thunderbird
1. Open Mozilla Thunder and click "Tools" in the menu bar, then select "Account Settings".
2. In the Account Settings window click on Account Actions then select "Add Mail Account".
3. In the Mail Account Setup window input your Name, Email Address, and Password. Then click Continue.
4. Thunderbird will attempt to discover the mail server for your email account, click Edit to configure your Incoming and Outgoing mail server.
For POP3 connection use the following settings:
For IMAP connection use the following settings:
5. If you have fill in all the necessary information for your email account, click on Create Account to finish.
7. Click Tools on the top menu of Thunderbird then select Account Settings.
8. Select Outgoing Server (SMTP) on the left side menu, the choose the SMTP account for your Email then
then click Edit button.
9. Check the Information if all is correct.
10. Click Ok then Ok again to finish set-up of your Email account.